10 Dog Toys for When you're at Work
Stimulating and interactive toys to control and prevent separation anxiety
- #1 brand used and recommended by veterinarians
- Clinically proven to work
- Drug-free solution that helps reduce signs of fear and anxiety, like whining, hiding and excessive barking
- Provides your dog with continuous and constant comfort. Starter kit includes one diffuser head and one vial that lasts up to 30 days
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
“Is your dog barking excessively, whining and hiding? These behaviors are likely caused by fear and anxiety. ADAPTIL is a clinically proven, drug-free solution that helps your dog feel calmer. ADAPTIL Calm Home Diffuser provides “comforting messages” (dog appeasing pheromones) that helps dogs feel calm and relaxed in situations like loud noises (thunderstorms and fireworks), staying home alone, or other fearful situations. More info on the product here.“
- Reduces negative behaviors resulting from anxiety, including whining and barking
- “Real-feel” pulsing heartbeat and heat source mimic being part of a pack, calming by appealing to natural instincts
- Two AAA batteries (included) last up to two weeks with continuous 24/7 use
- Disposable heat source lasts for 24 hours and is non-toxic and safe for people and pets
- Machine washable on gentle cycle
“The Snuggle Puppy recreates maternal intimacy with physical warmth and a ‘real-feel’ heartbeat. Whether they’re new to the family, or perhaps just going through a tough time, the Snuggle Puppy has been designed to provide comfort and helps relieve anxiety in your four-legged friend. More info here.“
- A very funny chicken toy with bulging eyes, big open mouth and life-like skin detail. Makes hilarious sound when you squeeze it. Excellent Christmas gifts for kids, adults and pets.
- Great for both the home and office but especially children party. Sure to give you and your family countless hours of entertainment, relax yourself and release stress.
- Perfect toys for your dog. Safe to throw & retrieve for interactive fun. Cemented at the center and not easy to be pulled apart.
- Made from high quality durable rubber. Non-toxic and 15 inches long.
- Suitable for children over 6 years old.
“This is the most hysterical rubber chicken toy in the world. Its a stress relief, anti-anxiety dog toy. It also helps prevent depression. The kind of toy your dog will love and you will hate.”
- Like swaddling an infant, Mellow Shirt uses gentle pressure to calm all sorts of fear and anxiety problems
- Use for thunder, fireworks, vet visits, car travel, crating, problem barking and much more
- Made with lightweight, breathable, machine-washable fabric, drug free and comfortable for your dog
- Very easy to put on and take off, hook-and-loop fasteners make adjusting for gentle pressure a snap for most any size dog
- Size Small fits most dogs 15 to 25 pounds and with a chest circumference of 17 to 21 inches, please measure dog before ordering
“I know what you are thinking, this is another dog’s shirt and there’s no way its going to help. I personally own an anxious dog and we practically tried everything. This has done miracles for us. Its pretty cheap for all the benefits you get and its 30 days money back guaranteed. More info here.“
- Adorable toy reduces negative behaviors resulting from anxiety or loneliness through natural instinct, not through medication.
- Recreates intimacy with physical a simulated heartbeat which eases crying, loneliness and separation anxiety in pets.
- Pulsing heartbeat lasts up to two weeks of 24/7 use on just one set of AAA alkaline batteries.
- Easy to clean, the plush toy is machine washable with the heart removed.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Your satisfaction is our priority. All our products are backed by 3-year warranty, please feel free to contact us if you have any questons!
“Most dogs will use this as a snuggle. Its soft cover and sound instantly helps with separation anxiety and stress. If you just brought home a new puppy, this is a must. It’s similar to the Snuggle Puppy but after testing both, this one seems to work a little better.”
- Fill with your dog’s favorite treats, promoting active and healthy feeding
- Adjustable feeding difficulty levels continue to challenge your dog as they learn
- As your dog plays and the rolls the ball, treats will fall out to reward them for being active
- Twists apart for easy cleaning
- Ideal for small to medium sized dogs (colors may vary)
- The OurPets IQ Treat Ball is a fun rendition of a slow feed bowl that promotes a healthy lifestyle for your pet. You can put a portion of your dog’s meal in the ball, only allowing them to eat what is dispensed when the ball is rolled. It can be filled with treats or kibble and set to a desired difficulty level using the ball’s adjustable interior disc.
“This toy promotes active feeding, giving your dogs the exercise they need and then rewarding them for it. As we always say, a tired dog is a happy dog. I find the adjustable feeding difficulty is an extremely nice feature. Get it here.“
- 🐾QUALITY MATERIAL:Made of high quality ABS and PC material,stable,durable,non-toxic and safe food container,Hard High quality plastic,BPA free,your dog will not break it easily. It’s a interactive dog toy,not a aggressive chew toy,suitable for small medium dog
- 🐾UNIQUE DESIGN:Height*Width 5.3in*3.7in,can hold 200g of dog food,Tumbler made-tumbler and inside bell design will arouse dog’s curiosity,Improve the dog’s intelligence by interactive play.the toy The clear plastic window can let you know how much food left
- 🐾EASY TO CLEAN：soft foamy water to wash every part of the interactive food dispensing toy
- 🐾EASY TO CARRY：Best dog toys for interactive playing,training,exercising at park,suburb,indoor or outdoors.Your pet will swing it around in attempt to dislodge the food from the toy so that it can be eaten.The pet will be amusing himself while getting exercise,and interacting with you
- 🐾GUARANTEE: If you find any question let our high efficiency , friendly after-sales team know and we’ll solve it in time
- Product Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.7 x 5.3 inches
“This is a funny dog foraging toy with a built-in slow food structure design. It can effectively control the dog feeding speed to prevent indigestion, but also improve stimulation and cognitive functions. A powerful toy to maximize your dog’s IQ. You can get more information about the product here.“
- Fun TREAT TOSSING: TOSS a treat to your dogs via the free Furbo iOS/Android app. Fill it with your dogs’ favorite treats & play a game of catch.
- Full HD Camera & Night Vision: livestream video to monitor your pet with a wide-angle view, day and night.
- 2-Way Chat & BARKING ALERT: Furbo’s BARKING SENSOR is MADE FOR DOGS. It sends push notifications to your smartphone when it detects barking. Know what’s going on at home and talk to calm them down via the app.
- Easy 3-Step Setup: 1) plug in to a power outlet using its USB cord 2) download the Furbo app 3) connect to your home wifi.
- Stable internet connection & Wifi signal are recommended for best performance.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 4.7 x 8.9 inches ; 2.09 pounds
“Although it’s not technically a toy, this thing is just awesome. The ultimate tool for dog’s lover who wants to interact with their animal while at work. It’s fully HD, works on WIFI and is compatible with Amazon’s Alexa. The only reason it’s not our #1 pick is the price factor. You can check out the price on amazon here. “
- Slow Down Feeding Ball Once putting treats in ball,Your dogs and cats have no choice but to eat what is dispensed. They need do more work and physical exercise to get the food.So the interactive food dispensing ball toy will slow down feeding.
- Pet IQ Treat Ball Toys Specially designed within the tumbler feeder enables dog or cat to overcome some obstacle to get the food.This hard work is rewarded with food or treats coming from the toy,which serves as a toy and a food dispenser .So increase IQ of your pets.
- Keep Pet Healthy & Activity The transparent storage and the top of the 3 air holes allow your pets to see and smell their favorite food inside and get them interested to interactive with it. So that to reduce boredom and destructive behavior through healthy play and exercise, while developing and maintaining their mentally and physical alertness.Feeding and Training,healthy and activity .
- Interactive dog toys 100% Safe Material & Easy to Clean The dog ball dispenser is made of ABS+PC material, 100% safe for our pets and stable, durable, non-toxic and safe food container.The food dispenser Toy has two parts which can easy to open, it’s easy to put more snacks , easy to clean.
- 12 Months Warranty We strive to provide you with the highest quality product and the best customer experience, if you have any question, please just feel free to contact us at any time.12 months warranty is available and all the emails will be replied within 24 hours.
- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 4.6 inches
“Although this isn’t the most popular model, I find it to be the most challenging for any size dog. It does a wonderful job of distracting the dog and works well in any environment. It comes with a 12 month warranty which is great if your dog is known to destroy every toy you give him. Link to buy here.”
- FUN TOY for Dogs of All Ages & Sizes
- HAPPY, HEALTHY & FIT! Helps Keep Dogs Active
- INDOOR / OUTDOOR – A Toy Perfect For Use Everywhere!
- 6 CLUTCH POCKETS Allow Dogs To Easily Pick It Up
- INTERNAL TUBES Emit Giggle Sounds When Rolled Or Shaken
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches ; 1.1 pounds
“Just a nudge from their nose and off it goes. It makes engaging ”play with me” sounds. The sounds engage your dog’s natural curiosity and instincts to play. It has a wonderful effect on anxious and easily bored dogs. Aside from Kong’s extreme original toy, the Wobble Wag Giggle Ball is the most bought dog toy on amazon. Here’s a link to the description.”
- MONITOR 24/7 FROM YOUR PHONE: With Petcube Play Wi-Fi pet cam, check on your pet day or night with clear 1080p HD video, 138° wide angle view, and night vision. See up close with 3x zoom. Get sound and motion alerts.
- CHAT WITH YOUR PET: With two-way audio you can speak to your pets and hear them bark or meow back. Tell them you love them from anywhere.
- PLAY FROM YOUR PHONE: Play with your fur baby with the built-in pet safe laser. You can control the laser movement within the app or set to automode and exercise your pet.
- ENJOY FREE CLOUD VIDEO STORAGE: Rewind and replay the last 4 hours of video history recorded with no subscription required. Go back and see what you missed while you were gone. For multi-day 24/7 video history with pet care savings, Petcube Care subscriptions are available.
- CONNECTIVITY REQUIREMENTS: 2.4GHz WiFi, iOS 9.3 and higher or Android 5.1 and higher. Compatible with Alexa.
“Couldn’t end this post without giving a shout out to the Petcube. Instead of boring you with all the features, let’s just watch the video below. Again, it’s not the cheapest toy you can find but the reviews are so good, it’s hard not to be intrigued. “
Why do I need to keep my dog entertained while at work ?
Just like humans, dogs can suffer from a multitude of things when left alone. Loneliness and boredom can rapidly lead to separation anxiety and eventually to depression. To avoid having to deal with these issues, it is your responsibility to come up with a plan, a creative strategy to control and prevent these symptoms. Toys, among other things, are a great way to distract your animal, stimulate its senses and ultimately help its mental growth and overall development.
How long can I leave my dog home alone ?
I get it, we work hard during the day and sometimes going straight home after work isn’t possible. Unfortunately, there’s no magic wand you can wave or quick fix solution you can use. 8 hours away from home should be what you are aiming for and according to experts, you should not exceed 10 hours. However, there are toys and accessories you can buy to make sure the 8 – 10 hours away doesn’t affect your dog too much. To save you the hassle of trial and error, I thought I’d share my top 10 dog toys I personally use while we are at work.
Do dogs get bored with their toys ?
The short answer is yes they do. This is exactly what my wife and I experienced. We would buy random toys (usually the cheaper ones) and eventually our lab would get bored and stop playing with it. This pattern would eventually spiral into a toy-buying frenzy, always trying to keep up with what we thought was our dog’s curiosity and intelligence. As soon as he got bored, we would give him something new, sometimes several times a week.
Stimulating and interactive toys.
That is until we discovered toys that either taste like food, are food dispensers or can be torn apart. At that time, we had a cheap wifi camera setup. Even then, we were able to notice that even though he had access to plenty of toys, he would mostly play with the same two. That’s when we knew we were up to something. We started researching the subject more deeply and we basically bought even more toys so we could test our theory. This top 10 is the result of us wasting way too much money on dog toys and accessories. Let us know what you think in the comments and please if you have any other suggestions, don’t hesitate to share so we can learn more and know what’s working for you. Enjoy!
10 Dog Toys for When you're at Work Stimulating and interactive toys to control and prevent separation anxiety 10) Adaptil
10 Dog toys you can put peanut butter in 10) Titan Busy Bounce, Tough Durable Treat Dispensing Dog Toy Check
10 Dog toys you can freeze Freezable dog teething toys Why would I want to freeze my dog's toy ?
Top10canada.ca is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.ca.
© Copyright Top 10 Canada – Powered by JMAGROUP